THE WORLD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WELCOMES ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD
The World Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(3) public charity and nonprofit organization fostering global business, cultural and social exchange worldwide. The World Chamber of Commerce organizes and supports initiatives and events promoting business, cultural/educational, and humanitarian goals.
THE WORLD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
MISSION, OBJECTIVES AND VISION:
- Enhance global business, fostering cultural and humanitarian exchange to develop economic opportunity.
- Act as a liaison between organizations and businesses to further develop the U.S. economy, creating synergy and assisting American companies to reach out to lucrative global markets. Supporting efforts from U.S. Government, embassies, consulates, multilateral organizations, bi-national chambers of commerce, and businesses promoting commerce, economic, cultural and social exchange.
- Facilitate exchange between the U.S. and other countries, improving international relations, and assisting with global business. History demonstrates political issues take second place for countries with common financial goals.
- Realize the WCC's vision of cooperation with other American organizations to mutually benefit or share aims. The WCC will seek to advance a core number of formal partnerships to identify synergies and facilitate closer collaboration.
- WCC will expand further as a well established, not-for-profit global organization, obtaining wide acknowledgment for developing global commerce for American businesses
- Receive international recognition for developing bilateral relations between the U.S. and other countries
- Add value to members and supporters by developing high level global commercial, cultural and humanitarian missions
- Support the creation of WCC chapters:
The World Chamber of Commerce