THE WORLD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WELCOMES ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD
The World Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(3) public charity and nonprofit organization fostering international business, cultural and social exchange worldwide. The World Chamber of Commerce organizes and supports initiatives and events promoting global trade, cultural/educational, and humanitarian goals.
THE WORLD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
MISSION, OBJECTIVES AND VISION:
- Enhance international trade, fostering cultural and humanitarian exchange to develop economic opportunity worldwide.
- Act as a liaison between organizations and businesses developing global trade, creating synergy and assisting companies to reach out to lucrative international markets. Supporting efforts from embassies, consulates, multilateral organizations, bi-national chambers of commerce, and businesses promoting global commerce, economic, cultural and social exchange.
- Facilitate exchange between countries and improving international relations, assisting with their international trade. History demonstrates political issues take second place for countries with common financial goals.
- To realize the WCC's vision of working flexibility with other organizations to mutual benefit or share aims, the WCC will seek to advance a core number of formal partnership with other organizations to identify synergies and facilitate closer cooperation.
- WCC will expand further as a well established, not-for-profit international organization, obtaining wide acknowledgment for developing global commerce
- Receive international recognition for developing bilateral relations between the U.S. and other countries
- Add value to members and supporters by developing high level International commercial, cultural and humanitarian missions
- Support the creation of WCC chapters globally:
The World Chamber of Commerce